Did you mean: 

Change Sales order Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a Status profile ZORSTAT. In this I have created two Status

1. Status - WAP (waiting for approval)

2. Status - APP )Approved

Now I want to restrict user to change sales order when the status is APP. I have tried all the object types but there are not object types available for change sales order. So I have created an ABAP development in which I restrict user to change the sales order when the status is APP.

The problem is now I need to allow user to change status of the sales order so that other users can change the sales order. But since I have created a block on change sales order using ABAP development, I am not able to achieve this.

Can anybody please help me in this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit Agarwal

In status profile you could assign users for a particular role , now since an abap development is done surely when APP is set no users can change it . Now instead of that development if you could have a chat with your Basis team they can assign a user for which when the status is APP only that certain user can change and no other users can change it . When WAP is set then accordingly what action may be can also take place .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for the reply. I have asked my basis team to check. But it will be kind if anyone can help me how can i do it with the help of basis.

As in if anyone is aware of the procedure to control it.

SInce this is an urgent issue. hence requesting the same.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Did you check with exits availability for this.I am not sure possible with configuration.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit Agarwal

Check this might be helpful

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1969640

Regards

JNM

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu Vadlamani

With the help of config its possible for settings for forbiding and allowing few transactions but if a user is responsible for changing the status , that so user has some settings from the basis side with the object B_USERSTAT (authorization object ) .

Regards

JNM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Thanks.I will try this.

Regards,

Madhu.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Which fields you want to block depends on status of order.

Regards,

Madhu.