cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation process in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need some help on Deconsolidation in EWM.

I think I am missing some config/steps. Please guide me with the proper steps for deconsolidation.

The process I followed:

In ERP, Create PO for 2 products---> Create Delivery--->pack 2 products in 1 HU----> Distribute Delivery to EWM.

In EWM,

1. Goods Reciept in Inbound Delivery (Goods now available in 9010/GR-Zone Area).

2.  Move HU manually to Deconsolidation Work Centre (DEKO which has storage type = 8010):  used process type 3060.

3. Confirm WT for HU Putaway in DEKO.

4.  I went to Deconsolidation screen and input Work Centre and HU number and executed.  But at this stage I donot see any WT created.

I maintain all config settings.

Activity Area is different for 2 products. Workcentre Attributes are maintained. Process Type IB02 is assigned to orkcentre.

IB02 step is configured properly. Source storage type 9010 and rule based determination of destination bin.

But still WTs are not created.   Please guide me to complete the deconsolidation steps.

Regards,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"4.  I went to Deconsolidation screen and input Work Centre and HU number and executed.  But at this stage I donot see any WT created."

There is no WT for the deconsolidation. This is only a process step happening at the deconsolidation workcenter. After you confirmed your HU step, the next WT gets created.

And you should have visited the EWM110, then you would have learned that

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks a lot for all your help.  In fact, I now have EWM110.

I have been able to build most of the processes now.

Regards,

Shetty

Answers (0)