cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PPM 5.0 integrate with PS

0 Kudos

Hi,all

we have SAP PPM5.0 and ECC6.0 at one server,we want PPM integrate with PS. From "RKT Portfolio and Project Management 5.0"  we need to map Item Type to Project Template ,but at our system we can't find this.

will please help me what my be the reason what need to check to find the solution.

Regards,

Bridge.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

when we update our system,the path is the same of book。When we configure it everything was OK, but we can't create PS project. Can anybody help us?

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

to be honest from your last answer it is a bit difficult to conclude what might be wrong.

Did the master note help to get the columns for the mapping? Is there an error message?

Best regards

Thorsten

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thorseten, we have success when wen didn't chose template to create PS Project, but when we chose template will show error message.we didn't know where to see this message.Pls see the attachment.

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

that is (still) tough The error log is not very detailed for the PS integration. I can only suggest two things:

- check that you can create a project based on your template directly in PS (with exactly the same ID)... can you?

- verify that 11CB.. is valid according to the PS coding mask

- double check the authorizations of the RFC user used between your PPM and PS system

Maybe one of that helps...

Best regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

By looking at your Error Display, I think there is a missing in mapping. Crosscheck once all the back-end settings that you have done for the same. Maybe you 're missing in mapping the PS Project Profile to the Item Type. And check the Project ID you used for mapping is valid.

And even try to make sure that you have not missed the PS WBS elements & Item Decision POints mapping(the WBS elemtns should be the one which belong to that particular mapped PS Project).

Hope this will help you.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

our basis checked out system and make some configuration ,now we can intergation sucess。Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh thats great thing to hear Zhang...)))

Rgrds,

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

I am facing the same issue as I try to integrate SAP PPM Item to SAP PS Project. Can you please elaborate what configurations exactly your Basis team made to solve this issue!

-

Regards.

Amir

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey!

I have the same issue.

I would also be very interested in what configuration your basis team made to solve this..

Regards,

Enguerrand

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

I think you need to set the master switch mentioned in note 1427365.

Best regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to  create a project template in PS and then insert the project template number you assigned it in that field in the config - that should sort it out for you

good luck

0 Kudos

Hi, Wayne

Thanks for you reply,but the question is our system was different from the picture , i can't find anywhere to insert the project template number.Pls see the attachments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao Zhang,

I hope we don't get the Project Id in the F4 help there in that field. But we need to manually Assign a Project Id to that field.

Steps:

Goto se11->Table->"PROJ"->Select contents->There copy the number in the colulmn "PSPNR".

Now Paste this copied number to the Template Id field in SPRO.

Hope this answer will help you.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

Hi,Santhosh,

I can find the column "PSPNR",but our system different from the book of SAP give us.

Pls see the attachment,it's show the difference. The same path in our system just for the cproject.

I don't know why.

Please give us some help.

Rgrds,

Qiao