Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Block based on discount

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a requirement that if my discount percentage goes more than 10 % for a particular division, then it should go to pricing block. I got the routine written and it is blocking the order as expected. The issue is that how to release this blocked order? I tried V.25 but this order does not show here untill we add edi1 condition type which is not required here.

We require two levels of release based on different range of discounts. Please guide?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You said "I got the routine written and it is blocking the order as expected", which block have you inserted? Credit Block? Delivery Block? Billing Block?

Normally blocked orders are release thru T-Codes VMK1 or VMK3.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

The incompletion log is showing "expected price block". The order also goes for credit block through credit check functionality which gets released from VKM3. But how do I release the Pirce block? Will price block also be released from VKM3?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i didnt understand ur query properly .please post with some details

which scenario you are running and which settings you have done .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

Our requirement is that the discount condition is manual and if anybody enters more than 10% discount, the order should be blocked. Then it should go for approval to authorized person. Then the authorized person should release this order.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I will suggest that in your routine mention that if the expected price is more than required, then system should use the Delivery Block in Order.

The same can be released by V.14

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh

The delivery block can also be removed by VA02(Sales order change mode) which we dont want.

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amitech

Can you please suggest what is the object of Delivery block which can be used in the routine.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BRaj,

I have a requirement that if my discount percentage goes more than 10 % for a particular division, then it should go to pricing block

As per my knowledge The blocking orders will be release in /NVMK1.i want know how did you do and which settings are using please tell me.

Thanks,

Naren