cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know which partner procedure is used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

1) I am facing with an issue where in when i am raising a sales order, partner function vendor is not picking automatically. I can give it manually. I am creating with different document type and plant the partner function is picking automatically. can anyone throw some light on it.

2) How to find which partner determination procedure is used in the sales order.

Thanks and regards....

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check in VOPAN. Select the sales Doc header and check the procedure used and also the partner functions in the procedure for sales order. The next is the parner determination procedure assignment where the procedure is assigned to the sales document type.

Regards

Harish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO->Sales and Distribution->Basic Functions->Partner Determination->Set Up Partner Determination->Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header->Partner Determination Procedure Assignment

Look for the sales document type and the corresponding partner determination procedure assigned to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sanjay,

You can check in IMG -> Sales and distribution -> master data -> business partner -> customer -> customer hierarchy -> set partner determination for hierarchy category. in that you can check in set up partner determination for sales order.

Thanks

Ashwini