cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 7 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Expert,

I used the old Netweaver version and would like to upgrade from NW 7 SP09 to be NW 7 EHP1 SP6 above. For your information our system like below:

Software Componet | Release | Level

--------------------------------------------------------------

SAP_ABA | 7 | 009

SAP_BASIS | 7 | 009

PI_BASIS | 2005_1_7 | 009

SAP_BW | 700 } 009

and We would like to upgrade all above components to be relase 7.01. What should I do please?

We really appreciate your information and please help us.

Kind Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In solution manager , use the MOPZ (tcode DSWP) to create the stack xml file and download the required software.

The MOPZ would ensure the right components support packages are selected for the target stack you select.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnajit,

Thanks for your information. what is the solution manager version for NW 7? and could we install it without license? By the way, do you know another way to upgrade NW 7 EHP1 without the Solution Manager?

Kind Regards,

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot upgrade without a solution manager installed in your company . Install a solution manager and configure it .

A solution manager system is always required for maintaining your SAP landscape and hence is important to be installed and configured. So get a permanent license from SAP .

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnajit,

I will discuss later with our company. Lets say we have IDES on NW 7 and would like to test upgrade to be NW EHP1. We should to install Solution Manager also? or we could use SNote for it? and what is minimum NW level version as the prerequisite EHP1?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try to take help from SAP for generating XML file.

if they can access your system.

regards,

Meenakshi