cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Error: 'document.forms.mobileform.~ItsMobFirstSend.disabled' is null or not an object

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have developed ITS mobile scanningobject long back.It was working with IE as well as Firxfox.

Recently we had made changes to 3 sap screen in that object

These screens are working fine with SAP.But it is not working in HTML version style Mobile4.

I have compared the HTML code between the changed screen and unchanged screen, code style  is entirely different. And we tried to change the style from Mobile4 to Webgui the scanning object is working but the changed screen is looking different from others.

From further investigation , I have found are the 3 classes used for generating  the HTML code

Last change happened to below object is on 14.10.2011

CL_ITS_GENERATE_HTML_MOBILE

CL_ITS_GENERATE_HTML_MOBILE4

CL_ITS_GENERATE_HTML_XV_MOBILE

Problem:

Newly created button are not working. When we click the Button  function code is not passing to HTML code.I have tried this with internet explorer as well as Morzilla.

Error I am getting is. 'document.forms.mobileform.~ItsMobFirstSend.disabled' is null or not an object

Unchanged screen working fine .

If we click button , function code is not getting to HTML code.

I tried by hardcoding the function code in HTML code but that also not working.

But if I am selecting  button and Clicking sap's default green Tick function ,it is taking function code and  working(then HTML code is getting the Function code).

Even when i run using loadbalancing in SICF I am getting the same error. Could any one please help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the exact same issue.

Have you been able to resolve this?

Thanks,

Tarun

0 Kudos

Yes I am able to resolve the above issue.

I have changed my HTML code.

"`wgateurl(~okcode="/nex")`" to "`wgateurl(~okcode="%2Fnex")`"

and

<input type="hidden" id="~OkCode" name="~OkCode" value="/0" />

<input type="hidden" id="~FKey" name="~FKey" value="" />

<input type="hidden" id="~Focusfield" name="~Focusfield" value="" />

to  

<input type="hidden" id="~OkCode" name="~OkCode" value="/0" />

<input type="hidden" id="~FKey" name="~FKey" value="" />

<input type="hidden" id="~Focusfield" name="~Focusfield" value="" />

<input type="hidden" id="~ItsMobFirstSend" name="~ItsMobFirstSend" value="" />

After editing HTML code. I have done below action:

After the installation or upgrade, call Transaction SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT (Report SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL). This report publishes all ITS services present in the system to the integrated ITS.
For NetWeaver 2004: Transaction SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT does not exist until you have imported the Service Pack. First, use the report w3_publish_services. Leave the entry fields in the selection screen empty. In the list displayed after the selection screen, select all services (F5). Also, check the settings (F8) before you start the publishing (F7).

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

It works correctly now.

Regards,

Tarun

Answers (0)