Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Activity in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a X,Y, & Z company code.

For which we have A,B & C plant respectively.

Now Company code Y & Z is getting merged with X.

Solution that is accepted is similar new plants will be created in X and thereby migration will happen.

Thereby in plant B & C what all steps needs to be followed for migration of data related to SAP PS.

Note :- Relevant configurations of PS exists in all the company codes and plants

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

PS prospective master data are only PD, WBS NW, Activity, Work center (which will come in PP), person responsible etc. even you are saying PS configuration is already for all company code and plant.

then no need to migration any thing from PS end.

if PS configuration not be to all company code then these master data have to migrated in concern company code.

Regards,
Sanjeev

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sanjeev,

Please let me know below points:

if open project in one company code are 500 and wbs corresponding are 2000 then one more thing there are about 11 AUC in each WBS exist. now we need to merge in new company code.

please let me know process.

thanks

Sunil

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

just create new project with new company code with respective all wbs and other project object.

so by this step master data will to be migrated.

then acconting let you kow by himself the actual cost and commitment cost and budget for that please contact to FICO consultant like how to transfer that to new company code which associated to new project.

Regards,

Sanjeev

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if company to be merged will have existing projects and related AUC. then please let me know what process/steps need to take to migrate to other company.

company 3000:

Project-500

WBS- 3000

AUC is created as per source assignment (Mostly WBS has about 11 AUC per WBS Element).

these all are open in current date.

now please tell me how to migrate.

thanks

Sunil

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not think anything needed from PS point of view. Only Material extension to new plant and off course transfer of stocks to the other plant would suffice.