cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

I just want to figure out if my PI set up has multiple SLD's. can any one please let me know how can i determine that.

for example my landscape is like this PI1(dev), PI2(test), PI3(production) and when i go to sxmb_ifr in each environment and click on SLD there three different SLD's for respective environments. Dose this mean that i have three SLD's.

Can any one please help me out with this.

Regards

Chandrika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

Yes, you have separate SLD for each environment.

You can chck the same in Transaction SLDAPICUST in backend in all three systems(PI1, PI2 and PI3). If entry has same URL in all three system, then it means Single SLD for PI. If different, multiple SLD.

Regards

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

Thanks for your quick reply, but i have got small doubt, i have executed Transaction SLDAPICUST in all three systems but where can i see the URL, can you please explain the procedure bit breifely.

Regards

Chandrika

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

Please check the Host name from SLDAPICUST. Here Details of SLD will appear like Host, port User and password for SLD. Alternatively use transaction SLDCHECK, it will open SLD in browser. Check whether its opening different SLD or the sameone.

Regards

Baskaran K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, as per your description , you should be having 3 different SLD's

use TCode SLDAPICUST  and you should get your answer

Also , if you want to check , if the SLD is functioning .Select individual entries in the tcode SLDAPICUST and do a connection test for results

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith,

Thanks for your help, i have got one more small doubt.

If i have three SLD's mean i have to manually transport (i mean export and import ) SLD objects like Product, SMCV, TS, BS from one sld to another right?

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can set up unidirectional synchronization (SLD -> Adminitration-> synchronization). Chk this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/46/2f42f114bc59bde10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Thanks

Amit Srivastava