cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in sd bill to party and ship to party is different what is impact on current p&l and Balance sheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have requirement by a customer that he want the invoice with different address in the invoice layout . i written a code as per their requirement. in va01 sold to party and ship to party is differnt then show both addresses if not show only sold to party address.

know how to assign a customer to another customer as a ship to party .

shall i do any configuration  as partner functions if so provide step to do that. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the customer master there is option to give the different SH,PY and BP in the partner functions. When the sales order is created system will pop up the SH, PY and BP and the user can select the required partner. You can then check the SH and SP and then pick the address from KNA1 and ADRC tables and produce the output

Regards

Harish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to that sold to customer master and assign the ship-to code in Partner function tab.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

only option is to assign diiferent SH, PY & BP in customer master partner function tab page. so that when you create SO system will propose to choose diiferent partners.

Thanks

VSA

rama_shankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Each shipping document has to have two columns. One for ship to and one for customer (which can also be sold to). So, you will use these two columns. In BW, we use reference characteristics for this purpose and create multiple info objects.

Hope this helps.

Rama