SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIC0 Moveout error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I perform move out for a BP in CIC0 Tcode I am getting below messages in taskbar,

Message 1:

Message 2:

I found thread http://scn.sap.com/message/13305061 which has the same error but with no solution.

Kindly share your valuable inputs.

Note: We have upgraded from 4.7 to ECC 6.0. We are getting this issue post upgrade.

Regards

AWF

Message was edited by: Aspire WF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

See note 1687868 for the time error.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

See note 1687868 for the time error.

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks a bunch for taking your time to reply. The Note you gave worked perfectly for me

Now,

1) Still I am getting the message Standard message cannot be deleted

2) Error For end times, the time 23:59:59 has to be transmitted is not coming now after applying the note. Earlier when I entered the telephone no and pressed Enter I got this message in task bar and the telephone no value was getting cleared. After applying note, the value is not cleared and there is no message in taskbar.

However when I save the details by pressing SAVE button I am getting message in task bar as below,

Kindly help me in this regard Sir.

Rgds,

AWF

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I found lots of SAP Notes for this error. I tried with these notes in SNOTE Tcode. Most of them were not applicable for my version. A few were applicable but still I am getting the same message while saving the inputs in CIC0 Tcode.

Rgds,

AWF

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly share your valuable inputs.

Rgds

AWF