cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 - Converting v5.3 CAD to v10 MSMP Workflow Agents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone have a detailed step-by-step document on how to convert a v5.3 CAD using SAP User Group to v10.0 MSMP Worflow Agent Rules?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,

-john

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I presume you would need to create some form of a custom agent via BRF+ rules to cater for this requirement. There isn't much of an actual guide out there for this sadly, but the concept is covered in the GRC300 training course.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have tried to create a BRF+ custom agent based upon the User Group field as a determining condition. The user groups do exist in sync across all systems (including GRC) and the approver's assigned in the rule are all valid GRC users.

Whilst simulations work fine within the BRF+ workbench itself, the actual custom agent fails to operate within the MSMP process and shifts the request to the escape route instead as it can not determine the approver.

SAP note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1783743 is not applicable as we are on SP12.

Any useful help will be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam

After creating BRF+ custom agent rules ,you need to map them properly with the stages of the path.If it is done properly workflow will find the desired approvers based on that conditions.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

They are mapped properly...... Further more, tested the use of other conditions such as "Functional Area" instead and the agent worked fine.

I would like it to work with "User Groups".

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Kaushal is correct that this will require a custom BRF+ agent rule based upon the usergroup as the context.

BRF+ agent rules are indeed catered for on the GRC300 course but I'm not aware of any step by step guides for this.

Simon