cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBE with ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me what is the latest version of RBE? Also, Is it possible to get RBE with ECC 6.0? Please help me!!!!

Thanks in advance.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you plese let me know. Is the RBE ECC 6.0 free to upgrade or do we need to payy.

Thanks in advance

jkmaeda711
Participant
0 Kudos

Some functionalities of RBE correspond to the SDA (Solution Documentation Assistant). This is a new functionality in SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 (Enterprise Edition) to Enterprise Support contract.

IBIS is the company that developed RBE, and to take a "full" service of RBE, it is with them (IBIS), and you have to pay like a consuting.

Good Lucky!

Best regards,

Jacques.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody have a contact with IBIS to provide pricing for RBE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have same question and found Note 1001344. It looks like RBE3.0 can be used with ECC6.0. Could anybody confirm it ? Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Solution Support Enablement Package is no longer available

Due to a business decision Support Enablement Package will no longer be offered by SAP. Support Enablement Package has been taken off the price list effective immediately. Existing customers are not effected.

SAP Test Data Migration Server will be fully available via SAP pricelist

CA Wily Introscope will be included in a new pricelist offering and be available soon

All other components are discontinued

[https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/sep]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since Support Enablement Package will no longer be offered by SAP, what we can use to replace RBE 3.0? Thanks

mabujan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any idea of the process to get a copy now of the old RBE 3.0?

We will like to give it a try to do some roles-users analysis.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can download the correction instructions from OSS note 1001343, then copy the source code into the executable reports which can be created by you according to the note. Finally you can run it to generate XML files(Basis release 620 and above) in your local machine. But we can not convert these files into txt or excel format. I posted a message for help .

0 Kudos

Hi there

I have to demo the RBE tool that one of our clients purchased last year before it was discontinued. I am desperately trying to download this package, but to no avail.

The client (20 people) will be arriving at SAP in Denmark on Tuesday morning to see how the RBE tool actuall works and not one of us in Denmark can get a copy of the tool onto our machines.

Your link. unfortunately tells me the same that it has been discontinued.

Is there another way I can download it besides getting onto a hack site and downloading an illegal copy.

This is really URGENT!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try by contacting http://www.ibis-thome.de/de/278.html .

They are one of the existing partners of RBE and they develop similar tools for Siemens.

Regards,

heiko_hecht
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Madhukar,

the is a tool available called RBE Plus. This tool can be used for SAP 3.1i and higher. RBE Plus can be ordered as a service or a tool from IBIS America or IBIS Prof. Thome AG (www.ibis-thome.com).

The RBE tool was jointly developed by SAP AG and IBIS AG since 1998. In 2005 SAP stopped the development. IBIS AG developed the tool since 1998 for their customers and projects.

Best Regards,

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

RBE 3.0 is actually part of Solution Manager 4.0 and SAP Solution Support Enablement Package.

Deon.

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/ssep

Message was edited by:

Deon Smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhukar,

The RBE tool is valid for all SAP R/3 systems between release 3.0D and 4.6C.

According to SAP There are curently no plans for an Enterprise release of RBE refer note365750

If you would like to receive the latest version of Reverse Business

Engineering (RBE) tool from SAP please proceed as follows:

Customers:

via SAP Account Management/Sales->Local SAP Contract Department

1. Customer requests RBE from SAP Account Management

2. Customer will receive RBE call-off form from SAP Account Management

3. Customer sends back call-off form to SAP contract department

4. Customer receives RBE software from SAP

Partners:

via SAP Local Alliance Management->Local SAP Contract Department

1. Partner requests RBE from SAP Alliance Management

2. Partner will receive RBE call-off form from SAP Account Management