Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel planning using TP01

claudio_carrara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi I'm not very friendly with FI-TV.

When I plan a travel, I'd like open automatically subscreen 4130 for Additional destination and 4110 for Comments.

In Add my customer wants check if comment had be filled by user. I've checked exit FITR0003, but seems it's not possible check the content of this field using the exit.

Both features are required by my customer to help the user to fill the travel request with all mandatory data.

Do everybody explain if there a possible solution, using an exit or a BADI  ??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Claudio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

you didn't explicitely say so, but I assume you are talking about Transaction TP01. If so:

For your first problem: In general, there is no BADI, Exit or the like to achieve this. I can tell you the technical surroundings nevertheless in case you want to modify.

In standard, whenever you push the button "Expand framedata" or "Collapse framedata" (not sure if these are the exact words, loosely translated from German), the following code is executed:

MFITPF2000_OK. Form OK_CODE_VARIANT,

WHEN 'V_FRAMEBIG'.                                      "WKUK006178
       framedata_screen = '4100'.                            "WKUK006178

WHEN 'V_FRAMESMA'.                                      "WKUK006178
       framedata_screen = '1501'.                            "WKUK006178

So initially, what you need to do, is set variable "framedata_screen" to '4100' in some PBO module. Additionally for the comment field, set the variable "EDIT_REASON_DISPLAY" to 'X', it will automatically be handled in PBO init_screen_4100 then.

For your second problem: FITR0003 doesn't supply the Planning Data for checks, this is only for trips (requests+expenses).

Cheers, Lukas

claudio_carrara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi LuKas

thanks for your advices.

You've solved my issue.

Green star deserved !!!

Claudio

Answers (0)