cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart XXX (PReq. yyy): BBP_BD 002 An exception has occurred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am getting the error "Shopping cart XXX (PReq. YYY): BBP_BD 002 An exception has occurred" when i create the Shopping cart in SRM 5.0 (Back end ECC 6.0)

When i checked in RZ20 i am getting the above said error, there are no messages in ST22.

I am able to create the SC's for other locations but only for this perticular location i ma getting this kind of error..

Please suggest how to overcome this

Thanks in advance

Shuban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can create a shopping cart in saved status and take its header GUID.

Then, put a breakpoint in BBP_PD_MSG_ADD and execute function module BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, providing cart header GUID.

Breakpoint will stop when exception occurs and you can verify why it is occurring navigating back on call stack.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shuban,

Do you have some BADI implemented in the system? It looks like when SC is trying to convert into PR or PO there is some enhancement which may be causing the error. Please check with your development team. Also, Other thing you mentioned that you are getting issue with Particular Location on the shopping cart while other is working ok, May be the location / Plant is utilized in some other BADI to validate which may cause the dump.

Thank you

Ritesh