cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Run RR for item without invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In my project I have a requirement to run Revenue Recognition for items for which we do not want to create invoice.

If I put a Billing Block or if in the Reason for Rejection I set Not relevant for Billing then the entry for the contract gets deleted from the table VBREVK.

The reason we do not want to create Invoice is that these are Migrated contracts for which we do not want to Invoice.

Any help on this regard will be very useful.

Regards,

Sunny L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The below information is from the RR Best Practices. We have referred this note for a similar kind of requirement, related to contracts.

If a billing block is set in the document header or item the total accrual value does

not change. The unrecognized revenue lines are blocked and cannot be realized as

long as the billing block is set. A different behaviour can be achieved by a solution

mentioned with the SAP Note: 556394 - User exit: Status change with billing block/

rejection.

The summary of the note is...

A sales document item is relevant for revenue recognition, however, it is blocked for billing by a header or item billing block.As a result, the revenues cannot be recognized.However, revenues should be recognized in spite of the billing block.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar