SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle the reversals of billing document(FPPCDS) for the credit card payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

For my client business process, when multiple B.P's made payments through Web(one time credit card payment through biller direct) the payment method gets updated on the items and through payment run (FPY1) the open receivables are cleared. After that billing document is generated through FPPCDS(settlement document/a single billing document is created based on card type) . Now if I want to reverse the partial amount of the  billing document what would be the best possible way to handle this situation.

Thanks & Regards

KRG

Message was edited by: KRG RAKESH

Message was edited by: KRG RAKESH

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Why would you reverse the billing document?  And reversal is always for the full amount, and can never be partially executed.  Please clarify your scenario and requirements.

0 Kudos

Hi Williams ,

Thanks for your response .The current  scenario at my client location is , once the settlement document is created for the credit card payments the file is send to XI PAY and from there  finally send to the bank. But for some reason the file from XI PAY the amounts are not reconcile with the settlement/billing document  due to this the actual balance in the bank account is less than in SAP.  

Thanks

KRG