cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watermark getting printed when attachments from SAP documents are printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello team ,

I suddenly realise there is someting changed recently . All the attachments from the accounting documents when printed are having a water mark with junk values as " Hello" . this is not visible in print preview mode , but only when printed to a printer .

Please assist .

thanks,

Raghu V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SSB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

This Issue might be because of Printer. Are these Documents getting created via Smartforms/Adobe forms/Script ?

You can check the code in there as well.

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

No this is not related to any script of FORM .

the watermark is appearing whenever an attachment of an FI accounting document is printed.

We are storing the attachments in the IXOS/OPENTEXT archivelin sserver. probably , there is some customization there to insert a watermark . I am not much aware of IXOS , so any help in this regard will help me to proceed wit hthe investigation.

Also ,  I have verified for any BADI enhancements related to DOCUMENT_ECL01  ; there arent any .

thanks,

Raghu V

SSB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

Are you getting this watermark  from all the printers ?  I think there must be something happening at the printer level.

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

I initially thought it might be on a single printer as we can customize a printer to have a watermark .

But , the issue is occuring on all printers ,we verified on various printers , it has issue on all in general .

SSB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

I do not think this issue is because of the attachment storage storage. Issue is somewhere from the point the document is fetched and then printed on the Printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

Unfortunately , I am yet to find the root cause.

Now , users are realizing the issue is affecting all the attachments uploaded against any FI document on SAP . Whenever they try to print the attachments from any printer , It is having the watermark .

regards

Raghu V