cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO creation splitting batch on OBD

neil_peltier
Participant
0 Kudos

We have an issue where a material is being sent to another plant via STO. The po is created and then the OBD with a material without a batch number, then warehouse creates a TO and picks this via RF. With one material and one batch the picking is done from the same storage bin with multiple SU's on the one TO. After this is done the OBD will sometimes show a batch split with multiple lines for the same batch, can anyone shed light on this issue as I for some reason am not able to re-create this issue when I am doing this in lower landscapes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

neil_peltier
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any information on above thread?

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to replicate the scenario ?.If not raise a OSS note to SAP.If any system bug then they will suggest some notes to apply.

neil_peltier
Participant
0 Kudos

Currently I have not been able to replicate this error so I am getting the users involved to have them create this so I can see what they are doing. If not will open an OSS message.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally it should not happen ,If it is single batch then it should not allow to create another line item in batch.

If it is single batch then it is creating multiple lines means there is some validity period or some characterstic it is vary ing.

Can you tell me in single batch all filed are same creation date time and any changes happen before to the batch .

Is the storage unit type is all same for the material or different ones.Check these you will get some clue..

neil_peltier
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar, in the batch all are same creation date. The storage unit type is all the same for the material.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it happening only perticular batch or any other batchs.If it is perticular batch then check the order type and movement type.Check any cusom Rotine is used (500) delivery processing.

neil_peltier
Participant
0 Kudos

It is not for particular batches, I believe it is coming from the TO creation side, but it does not happen with all batches either.