cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simple server-initiated workflow (2.1.3)

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

I'm trying to create a simple server-initiated workflow, that consists on a notification from SAP that is sent to the mobile device to approve a purchase requisition. The message is getting to the phone (requisition number in the subject) and when I open it i can see the listview with the correct items, and clicking in a line, I can see item detail (so, looks like the definition of the atributes of the MBO is correct). However, when I submit the workflow to approve the requisition, the bapi is getting no parameters filled (looks like the operation is not well configured).

Steps done:

1 - I have created the MBO from BAPI PurchaseRequisition.GetDetail (only atributtes)

2 - This BAPI has one only input parameter (NUMBER) that is linked to message subject (with extration rule), and has several output parameters (it's table REQUISITION_ITEM of returning data)

4 - Attributes mapping: I have the primary key (PREQ_NO and PREQ_ITEM), mapped to REQUISITION_ITEM structure fields

5 - Load arguments: NUMBER, propagated to attribute (PREQ_NO)

6 - Object Queries: findByPrimaryKey and findByPREQ_NO

7 - Using preview works well.

8 - operations: I created an operation RELEASE, which uses another ZBAPI, which has 3 input parameters: PREQ_NO, PREQ_ITEM and CODE. There are no output parameters. I tried filling these parameters from atributes PREQ_NO and PREQ_ITEM (code is default_value) but no success. I tryed using client parameters (new option) but no result.

The workflow is defined as being server-initiated, MBO choosen to with findByPREQ_NO object query and the online lookup is working because the output from the BAPI is being passed correctly for the screen (listview and detail screen). The menu item "release" is using the MBO operation.

What am I doing wrong in the operation? How can I create this scenario?

Regards,

Valter Oliveira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone?

I created a ZTABLE in SAP that stores the input from SUP and I can confirm that the code is being passed to the BAPI (it's the default value) but PREQ_NO and PREQ_ITEM doesn't.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

update: I replaced the menu item type from "submit workflow" to "online request" and it worked.

does keys like "MBO_PREQ_NO_attrib_key" can only be used in online requests?

for submit workflow type we must have client parameters?

I would like to use my MBO attributes in submit workflow (queued) scenario (not online request).

Regards,

Valter Oliveira

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I solved the problem by myself.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira

Answers (0)