Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO4 error RWI 00313

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you ever met thi error? RWI 00313?

In BO4, when I schedule two different reports, from two different computers, with two different users, but at the same time I got this error:

"An Error has occured:There was an error retrieving the document from the token storage. (Error: RWI 00313)"

Any Ideas?

Ciao

Camillo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi camillo ,

I was having this problem before . One of your dashboard web services has option "Shared report content for all users" checked. Please un check that and try publishing the web service again.

This should resolve the problem .

Thanks

Regards,

Sunny    

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camillo,

Please refer to the following SAP Article:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1834451

Hope this can help.

Best Regards,

Manoubia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camillo,

The solution should be the same as described in the KB article:

1200359 - Could not retrieve the document with the passed obsolete token. (Error: RWI 00323) (Error:... which has been written for BO XI 3.1.

To apply the same for BI 4.0, the webi.properties file is located within "<install_dir>\Tomcat6\webapps\BOE\WEB-INF\eclipse\plugins\webpath.AnalyticalReporting\web\WEB-INF\classes\"

Please bare in mind that a backup of the "webi.properties" file is needed.

Regards,

Monia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monia,

thank for reply, I have already tried this solution, but I still have this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camillo,

I confirm what Monia said, you will have to set the parameters in the web.properties file as follow:

WID_FAILOVER_SIZE = 20, WID_STORAGE_TOKEN_STACK_SIZE = 0

0 means unlimited number of tokens are stored on disk, this way it should work.

for changes to be effective, you will have to restart Tomcat.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malek,

I'm still having the problem and SAP support suggest me to create new APS and AJS as mentioned in SAP note KBA 1694041.

I hope there is an another solution ...

Thanks

Bye

Camillo

former_member191664
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See page 614 of Support and Feature Pack Release Notes SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence suite 4.0 - SP06

ADAPT01670605

Description

This problem is resolved

New Behavior

When more than one person schedules Web Intelligence reports from different browsers at around the

same time, the following error message appears:

An Error has occurred: There was an error retrieving the document from the token storage. (Error: RWI 00313)

Hope this helps,

Jin-Chong

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am on BI 4 SP6 and I have been getting this error for the past few days now...