SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific document reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear gurus...

i have a query in my current project  i have a cleared document with an amount of 15000 rs, for this total receivable at cash desk level i closed my rec key an i transferred to fi (fpg1) in that total amount i have a specific amount document 100 rs is wrongly posted i need to get reverse that specific amount is there any way to over come this solution i tried with my level best but not sure getting result can any one suggest me to over come this process

it's great help to me...

thanks

honey....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just right click on specific amount document, you will get the option to reverse. While reversing it will ask for new reconciliation key.

Enter any open reconciliation key and save.

Please see the below screen shot.

Hope its useful to you.

Regards,

Rajesh

Message was edited by: Rajesh Gumpena

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just right click on specific amount document, you will get the option to reverse. While reversing it will ask for new reconciliation key.

Enter any open reconciliation key and save.

Please see the below screen shot.

Hope its useful to you.

Regards,

Rajesh

Message was edited by: Rajesh Gumpena

0 Kudos

hi dear rajesh i not getting the screen for reversing in my sys can u advise me where i have to get that all doc screen..

thanks

honey..

0 Kudos

Hi,

Just turn off your Quick Cut and Paste settings and then try or as Amlan said you can use directly FP08 tcode to reverse the document.

Hope it solved your problem.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

hi rajesh can u give me tcode an idea abt this screen i am not sure what i found ....

0 Kudos

Hi,

It is there in FPL9 screen itself. Just see in top right corner. You will find the option.

Regards,

Rajesh

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

You can straight away reverse the document containing Rs100.So when you are reversing the system will ask for a reconciliation key.

Once you have reverse the entry, close and transfer the reco key to FI.

Another way out would be to reverse the GL transfer for the initial reco key thru FPG8.

Then do the necessary correction and transfer the key to FI again.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan 

0 Kudos

hi dear amlan ..

how do i go for specified amount transaction

You can straight away reverse the document containing Rs100.So when you are reversing the system will ask for a reconciliation key.

this statement i am not clear can suggest me

thanks

honey..

0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the document no. that you want to reverse and go to trasnsaction code FP08.

In this T.code, you will find the reco key by default.

Give the doc no. and press save.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Alman,

Can we use FP09 ( Return Lot ) for such above scenario. If not then for what scenario we can use FP09.

Regards

Girish Bahuguna

0 Kudos

A return is not the same as a reversal.  A return can only be executed for an incoming payment document.  A reversal is executed for an incorrect posting.

You cannot execute reversal for a partial amount - a reversal is executed for the full document.  The only other option is to create an adjustment for the partially incorrect amount.

0 Kudos

hi dear william

can u clear this statement i am not aware about partial amount clearance how we make adjustment for this one...

The only other option is to create an adjustment for the partially incorrect amount.

thanks..

honey...