cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Control QM - MRP controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with the print control of inspection instructions. In our case we want to print the inspection instruction on a device based on the MRP controller. I used transaction CQ85 to set the "Printer specification":

- Reference order type = QM02 (Inspection instruction)

- Plant = 1000

- MRP contoller =999

- List name = LV01 (Inspection instruction)

- Way of determining output device = 03 (Output from printer determination for the MRP controller)

- Output device name = D999

I use transaction CO01 to create the production order. Inspection lots have inspection type 04 (goods receipt from production with early lot creation).

If I create a production order (MRP controller 999), inp. instruction will not be printed on the device I set in CQ85 but on the device I set in my personal profile. I can't figure out how to make the correct settings at this point.

Does anybody have a solution for this problem?

Thank you very much,

Emanuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't worked with this for years.  But I believe the problem is that if you manually request the instructions in QA02 it will defautl to the user's Id.  I beleive the printing based on MRP controller is only done when the instructions are printed out automatically when the lot is created and released.

FF