cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why SCN Forum Points suddenly Decreased

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am member of SCN.SAP.COM.  I have 53 points untill last week.  Today, I have check

my account, suddenly it shows 23 points.  Why this decrease..  How to recover the old points...

Regards,

Baskaran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskarn,

Your points were not deducted. Kindly see the screenshot below:

SCN will show your last 12 months points only in the screen. The overall points that you achieved  will be displayed as Lifetime points.

So, it doesn't mean that your points got deducted.

Hope you would continue your input to SCN.

Cheers

Regards,

Karthick.

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

i have same issue,but i checked as mentioned its not useful for me.can you clarify the reason why it got reduced (yesterday i was achieved the silver having 502 points.today i checked its got reduced 10 points).please find the screenshot.

Regards,

Gurunath Kumar D

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurunath,

SCN never reduces any points. If reduced then some one may unmarked the helpful or correct answer reply which you given, thru that you points will go down.

You can raise this issue at SCN Support forum, they can investigate and let you know.

Thanks

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It usually happens if the moderator has blocked some post in which you got some points or the other reason can be if someone has unmarked your reply as correct or helpful answer.

Regards,

AL

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

Thanks for your reply. yes,i noticed someone has unmarked my answer.

Regards,

Gurunath

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks you for your prompt help.

Regards,

Gurunath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

You will have points from last 12 months in left side(this will be consider for your active contribution program).

All the points you gained will be under 'lifetime points'

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskaran,

Are you having single ID or were using more than 1 id's for SCN. Because while merging the ID's sometimes points may reduce by error.

Rest depends on the moderation content , if some old content has been removed in which your points was there , your points would also go.For more information mail at scn.sap.com

BR,

Arpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskaran,

Please check your communications, you would have got messages related to that. Either the content might be deleted by the moderator/you. If the threads for which you have answered would have been deleted. I dnt think that it is possible to recover the points. There wil be valid reason for points deduction. I had faced the same issue earlier.

Regards,

Chanrda.