cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

i joined one company as an SAP Fresher as an SAP ABAP WEBDYNPRO CONSULTANT  and having a 6 months of experience , but i am getting a new oppurtunity to move into SAP HANA profle , can any one tell me what will eb good for future , SAP HANA or should i stick with SAP ABAP WEBDYNPRO , and i think SAP HANA containes some part of  of BI and datawarehousing also .

please revert me ASAP , so that i can take perfect decision.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

HANA is the new technology offered by SAP. It is an in memory computing technique which is mainly used for faster application access. I guess u have read all the docs about HANA, If you ask me i would say you to take that. Because the future would be HANA's.It will definetly change the future.

Go ahead and have a great career ahead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks karthikeyan for your valuable advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karthikeyan what about SAP MOBILE PORTAL

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

I have not worked in mobile portal , but i guess it is like the portal which is used to land the WD applications, but a mobile version. See nowadays, mobile applications in SAP are upcoming but i dont think that it will be a giant soon and I am also not sure that to what extent a mobile application can support. So in the near future,Non mobile applications will dominate.It is a good opportunity that as a fresher you have been offered to learn HANA.I bet no one will get this so easily.Better Choose HANA dude.Good luck