Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for CO in SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, 

I was asked to create a role that has all the customizing options in Controlling in the SPRO menu.

Is it possible ? How do I create it ?

Regards,

Rami Kleiman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

One way to do it is by first creating Customizing Project in SPRO_ADMIN. You can specify its scope manually from Reference IMG in the scope tab. You can just click the checkbox for Controlling. Then you generate your Project IMG. Read about SPRO_ADMIN and how to create a project in SAP help if you are not really sure and you will understand.

Then in PFCG -> Menu tab - >Utilities -> Customizing Auth -> Add -> Select your Project which you created for controlling and then maintain it as you normally do for other roles.

One thing to remember in customizing role is that you cannot add your additional transactions in this role.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I meant the Controlling section SPRO screen. I know the way you wrote for the standard menus.

See the attached screenshot.

Thank you !

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

One way to do it is by first creating Customizing Project in SPRO_ADMIN. You can specify its scope manually from Reference IMG in the scope tab. You can just click the checkbox for Controlling. Then you generate your Project IMG. Read about SPRO_ADMIN and how to create a project in SAP help if you are not really sure and you will understand.

Then in PFCG -> Menu tab - >Utilities -> Customizing Auth -> Add -> Select your Project which you created for controlling and then maintain it as you normally do for other roles.

One thing to remember in customizing role is that you cannot add your additional transactions in this role.

0 Kudos

Hi, Nishant,

Thank you ! This is exactly what I was lookign for.

Good Day !

Rami