Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

D057229
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear experts,
I use PI 7.1 SP14 and have configured a RFC-BPM-FILE scenario.
The message leaves the BPE, but does not get to the file adapter.
In the message display tool I get the error
Error
Category
RCVR_DETERMINATION
Error CodeNO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC
This seems to be related to improper Interface Determination or Receiver Agreement.  I checked Tools --> Test Configuration
in the Integration builder with the proper outbound xml payload and sender/receiver configuration and got the error:
==================================================================================================================

Receiver Agreement

<Not found>

Runtime error

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -IP_MatInfo_00 to receiver -XIN_106,http:\\andreas.hackl.com.SI_MatInfo_List_Async_Abstract: No standard agreement found for , IP_MatInfo_00, , XIN_106, http:\\andreas.hackl.com, SI_MatInfo_List_Async_Abstract

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">error with outbound binding. </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">No standard agreement found for , IP_MatInfo_00, , XIN_106, http:\\andreas.hackl.com, SI_MatInfo_List_Async_Abstract </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="E">CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

==================================================================================================================

I already checked SXI_CACHE and both Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement are inside this cache. Furthermore, I did a full and a delta Cache Update. I also checked both Interface Determination or Receiver Agreement and the definition of receiver channel and receiver interface.
I found no explanation for the error so far. Further help is highly appreciated.
Regards
Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

can you please do the ID part using the ID wizard ?

once for RFC-BPM and once for BPM-file, selecting the objects from help ?

This way it should be created correctly,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I think there are not more things to add to Vishwajeet and Michal. If you want you could put pictures about the BPM design and configuration where the error is involved  and someone probbably can check any error that you are missing, you should think that n-eyes see more than two

Regards.

D057229
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thank you a lot for your very helpful answers. I think the Idea of using the Wizard is

very good. I'll try this once I find time (and then also award all the points to you). The scenario problem itself is purely on the BPM to file side. I have attached screenshots for the outbound payload,

the Interface determination, the receiver agreement and the interface determination. Also the error can be seen there.

The CPACache and SXI_CACHE are certainly up to date, I refreshed them fully and

found both interface determination and receiver agreement in it.

More details about the scenario can be found in the thread 

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3186137 (which has been solved).

best regards

Andreas

vahluwalia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

The error 'NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC' when the message is not able to determine what is the receiver. it can be because of many reasons:

1. Check the message payload for currect Sending Business Service and Sending interface.

2 Receiver Determination is not configured properly in integration directory. If RCV DETERMINATION is standard then check the Receiver system name. If extended then check the IM used.

3. If Receiver Determination is extended and performs a look up to find receiver check that the values are correctly populated.

4. Check in SXI_CACHE(for ABAP Runtime cache) or ID cache (or if RCV DETERMINATION is extended then IR cache) that the cache is upto date, if not check with the basis person.

Regards,

Vishwajeet