cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how the contract and RO is taking in line items while postings?

sasikanth_reddy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

partner posting:---

Dr customer

Cr rental income - REC 1001/1500001(contract)

Cr tax

Object posting:---

Dr rental income - REC 1001/15000001(contract)

Cr rental income - RO 1001/102188/101( rental object).

My question is - how the system is taking above contract and RO in line items...i.e debit side and credit side..RO is in credit line item...how this RO is taking in credit line item only?

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Sasikanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

It depends on the assignment of account symbols in reference flow type (relationship-30, transfer postings).

It is not fixed that only credit line items considers RO, see the below example for customer credits

Cr Customer

Dr Rental Income (REC)

Cr Rental Income (REC)

Dr Rental income (rental object)

regards,

Srini

sasikanth_reddy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sirni,

Thank you for your reply.

How the RO is trigerd into DR side in object transfer?

is the "RO" system automatically determines based "REC" assignment?

Please help me....

Thanks

Sasikanth.

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

In the condition screen of the contract you enter conditions. Here you can enter a condition for one rental object, for a group of objects or for the entire contract. Next to this ofcourse you have assigned rental objects to the contract.

In the condition screen you then have the distribution screen below. In this screen is entered to which rental object(s) the condition is posted in the distribution posting from the contract. You can also see this in the Object Cash Flow with the simulate button. Here is a small button to see the Object Cash Flow instead of the Partner Cash Flow.

So from the distribution screen in the conditions SAP finds the rental object to which the revenue is posted. So if the customizing is set up with proper flow types, referent flow types, relations between flow type and reference flow type and the assignment of the account symbols the right posting is made.

Good luck,

Jeroen

Answers (0)