Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use in Deployment Run

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Planning calendar (time streams) Use in Deployment Run

My Question where i can assign Planning Calendar to be considered into Deploment Run ?

Appreciate your support

Regards

Rami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

The calendar is for the scheduling, but not for the deployment.  Deployment consider deployment horizons which is calculate in days and never use the planning/shipping calendar.

The calendar has already been considered when you ran the heurisitc, and deployment is just used to confirm your heuristic results.

Claire

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also this calendar used for Scheduling , Please Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/32/56623bf3d040d29988441cafcedc24/frameset.htm

The Issue coming after  i run PP/DS and the deployment does not respect the PP/DS Dates

the stock transfers were scheduled at 12:00 o'clock

This's my issue and Thanks for Response

Regards

Rami

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

By design the PPDS deployment does not respect the PPDS requirement time and creates PPDS deployment orders fixing the order time at 12:00 (local time zone). This is hardcoded, not due to the planning calendar.  See note 1536860.

Claire

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

Actually i'm not taking about PPDS Deployment , i speack regarding to SNP Deployment , i am working with release 5.1 and PP/DS Deploy not available before Rel 7.0

Please See note 446221

Regards

Rami

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rami,

As Clarie has said, what SNP deployment does is only confirming stock transfer requistions planned from SNP planning. The scheduling is done already in SNP planning. As of note 1462773, all STRs created by SNP scheduling are with start time 12:00 -- This is exactly for the deployment run. You can see the comments added to the coding:

--------------------------

* #1462773: Issue time must be the order time (12:00) for the forwards scheduling

*                   to be aligned with the results of later deployment run.

--------------------------

And maybe you need to understand the system will not consider the PPDS planned order's date during SNP deployment, it only sees the date/time of those SNP STRs to be confirmed.

Best Regards,

Ada

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Is there any way to make SNP STRs start According to Transportation Calendar assigned to

Transportation Lane?

I need to start it at 07:00 to 15:00 not at 12:00

Regards

Rami

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Probably, you can use SNP heuristics to generate STR and deployment run to confirm them. SNP heuristics consider the transportation calendar associated with product specific means of transport. In the t.lane (or location product master), you can specify the period factor and adjust it to manipulate the order available time.

Select real-time deployment (t.code /SAPAPO/SNP02), if you execute deployment run in background.

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Many Thanks for your response....

I try this scenario by change the period factor to 1 and and you must assign the same calendar to location in shipping calendar

Deployment run consider the  time 15:00:00 as end time as i need

But the start time he insist to come as 12:00:00

Some info you might find it useful :

8 Hr Transportation duration

calendar 5 working days with start 07:00:00 to 15:00:00

I appreciate if you can help me further

Regards

Rami

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Please set the period factor as 0.1 to adjust the start time. However, this might impact the end time which may change based on your duration and other settings.

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rami,

As I said in my previous reply, design has changed from note 1462773. SNP PRs generated by heuristic will always have start time as 12:00 - unless you changed the coding by yourself.

I don't think period factor will work here -- this is always the case even without that note. Period factor only takes effect when you use other periods than daily period, and it's used to determin on which DAY the SNP orders to be created, but no TIME. SNP PRs are created with end time 12:00 and SNP planned orders are created with end time 23:59:59 -- this is hard coded.

The note just adjusted the start time of SNP PRs, which happens after end time determination.

Best Regards,

Ada

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

I agree with you this coming as hard coded , but did you check the note i send it to you 446221, 1353912

I just try to find standard way but if not  happened you can help me to find badi to solve this issue ?

Regards

Rami

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

I try as you said but still coming as 12:00:00

Do you know BADI or user exit to solve my issue ?

I apprciate also if you or Ada can explain to me why SAP built it like this ??

Regards

Rami

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rami,

As the note said, setting start time to 12:00:00 for SNP PRs is for getting accurate result in deployment run.

For BADI solution, maybe you can try BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_ORD_TIME or /SAPAPO/SNP_TRANS_SCHED, but please notice that this may lead to incorrect deployment result, which will be out of support by SAP.

Best Regards,

Ada

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

I don't Think so there will be incorrect result for deployment and it's just enhancement for simple requirement

Regards

Rami