Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Scenario for QM

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sap,

I have a scenario,In which material is received again sales order in our ware house,then we do inspection for that material by applying (Inspection type 05).Know what problem i face is that i want to do only chemical treatment to that sample after 45 day, so system should give message every 45 day by taking  reference of sales order on QA32 screen or Lot should created with same sale order reference.So i want to do customizing for this scenario, so what TABLE should i consider to create F-Face,so that ABAP person can map it.

Regards,

Asif Saiyed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correct, use inspection point in 05 inspection type , it will be 100 with field date and time, and when u use FM then with the help of an ABAPr inspection point creation date with 45 days count system will give u the lot with same inspection type.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shailender,

Which FM should i use to get 45 days to get a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

u may use QAPP0002 or 0003, but u need to keep one thing in mind that date of creation with count 45 days will be coded in it. Then develop one report for monitoring the lots having 45 days prd.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

What you explain in your first command will you clearly explain the steps & What FM should i used for the above command.Pls clear more on above command so that my ABAP person can work.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

New variant for transaction QA32 like below..

Lot created on from current date - 50 to current date -  45

Regards, DoWook KIM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I presume that ,Inspection lot of 05 already exists when you want to do the testing again after 45 days.

Considering this fact ,have you explored creation of the "Inspection point " after 45 days ?? ( but here you have to check whether inspection point is supported for this type of task list and inspection point.)

or second option is to create manual inspection lot ( of 89 inspection type )for this type of  inspection after every 45 days.this will help for analysis as well.

Regarding the msg or reminder after 45 days,its not std functionality and not possible through any exit also.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Sujit,

Manually inspection lot creation is not possible because daily more than 50 sale order is created, so we need automatic inspection lot to be created again sale orders,Which inspection point should i used for automatic inspection lot.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one give solution for this scenario?

Regards,

Asif

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sujit already gave you a possible solution.  Try inspection points on your 05 inspection.  Use the FM for inspection point creation to create two inspection points with a date field in the identifier.  You will probably then need to write a custom report to monitor the inspection point identifer's and the dates.

FF

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can Any one reply for this Command.