cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Recording Screen no show required row for result recording.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

I am facing a problem while doing the result recording. Suppose I want to record the result of 20 sample but in result recording screen it allowed the row to record 10 result, and for other 10 there is no row, how to shout out this problem.hope you understand what  i mean to say?

Eg .If i have 1000 sample & i set  Fixes sample say 20.So on result screen it so 20 sample to inspected in General screen, But while entering the result in result recording screen there is onlt space (Row) to enter 10 sample reading, so how can i increase the Row to enter result of all 20 sample.

Regards,

Asif Saiyed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey

Please set the indicator as Fixed Scope aganist each MIC.

"I think you are doing result recording in overview screen"

If you are not able to view hten double click on the "inspected" column against that row then new screen " Single characterstic screen"will be opened and you can enter all the ressult according to sample size

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

As per your post,You have checked the Fixed scope in MIC but still for that inspection lot results is allowing for 10 only...

Could you please check whether the changes in MIC is prior the inspection Lot genration...if the IL is been genrated after which the MIC Fixed scope is been changed then that does not reflect in the insp results for that lot

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its very much depends upon the control indicator of the MIC which you are using.

select "Fixed scope"  entering result same as that of sample size of MIC.or use

"Larger scope" to enter more result than sample size. Along with single result recording.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Manish,

Thanks for your reply, Yes i am able to record all result as you mention in your reply.

Regards,

Asif