cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation HU : Max. no. of WTs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Deconsolidation customization, we need to define the below attributes.

• Maximum number of warehouse tasks (WTs) in the deconsolidation handling unit (deconsolidation HU)
  • Maximum number of WTs in the putaway handling unit (putaway HU)

What is the significance of these two fields? How are they having an impact on Deconsolidation process?

Please throw some light on this.

regards,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Shetty,

You have HU (pallet) for putaway with one or several products, but you dont have a empty bin for whole HU.

So during putaway system find for example 10 bins for a products in HU. if you set Maximum number of warehouse tasks (WTs) in the deconsolidation handling unit (deconsolidation HU) in this case to 5 for example, this HU goes to deconsolidation station, becouse max limit is 5.

If you set 15 then HU goes to a bins directly.

When HU came to the deconsolidation station, and when you deconsolidate (repack) deconsolidation HU to a Putaway HU, if you set Maximum number of WTs in the putaway handling unit (putaway HU) for example то 5, during repack, when WT for putaway HU rich 5, system offer close putaway HU.

You should allow split diuring putaway.

For deconsolidation step you should choose rule based determination of deconsolidation station.

Sorry for my english!

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey

Thanks. That was really helpful.

Suppose I have a product A and B packed in to one HU (HU created in ECC). 

Both A and B belonged to different activity area 0020 and 0050 based on my PACI in the Warehouse Product. 

So, the HU must be sent in to Deconsolidation Station since activity area are different. 

Now, as per my config, Maximum Number of Warehouse Tasks in Putaway HU = 5 and  Maximum Number of Warehouse Tasks in Deconsolidation HU = 7. 

I have only 2 products and 2 bins are determined.

So, In such case whether HU is sent to Deconsolidation?

I have a problem in my process.  I create HU in ECC and distributed Inbound delivery. I did Goods Receipt in EWM. So, HU is in 9010/GR-ZONE area. 

I manually putaway HU in 8010/DEKO from 9010/GR-ZONE.  DEKO is my work centre where I am performing Deconsolidation.  I am not able to see any WT created for the deconsolidation process.  

Do you see any missing link with my config and process.?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Shetty