cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i have one doubt regarding free goods if u feel this is basic question pl forgive me

generally we maintain condition records in vbnk but y doubt is in vk11 also on the top screen one diagram is there name is free goods

what is the purpose of it

thank u so much 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this as for condition records but when click on that free goods icon , system will create the NA00 condition type free goods

like below scren

it will create based n you tables for only NA00 condition type only

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one more doubt here

here we maintained minimum qnty 1000.00 i mean if we purchase 200 metric tons we are giving 2 items as a free item ok but one more thing u maintained free goods 1  could u explain about 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

first of all i would appreciate your R&D , and also suggest you to execute yourself and find the end result,so you will get better exposure .

• Comes to your first question absolutely there is not difference whether you maintain condition record in VBN1 or VK11. ( i suggest you to try once )
  • Second one in while maintain condition record you have to specify whether it is inclusive free good or   exclusive free good ( hope you know the difference) in free good column .

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

venu

free goods - 1 inclusive ,

as patchala post you can read

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 IS FOR INCLUSIVE FREE GOODS AND 2 IS FOR EXCLUSIVE FREE GOODS.

LETS TAKE BELOW EXAMPLE:

FOR EVERY 10  IF YOU ARE GIVING 2 FREE GOODS,

SCINARIO 1:

INCLUSIVE---IT WILL BE LIKE 8 AND 2 AS FREE GOODS(8+2)

SCINARIO 2:

EXCLUSIVE: IT WILL BE LIKE 10 AND 2 AS FREE GOODS(10+2)

REGARDS,

JK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venugopala reddy venu wrote:

Dear sd gurus

i have one doubt regarding free goods if u feel this is basic question pl forgive me

generally we maintain condition records in vbnk but y doubt is in vk11 also on the top screen one diagram is there name is free goods

what is the purpose of it

one more thing u maintained free goods 1  could u explain about 1

Did you try clicking on it? As you are working on IDES and not on any client system...you can try clicking on these icons and check the functionalities.

You are fotunate enough to get replies for your queries though they are explicitly mentioned as FAQ and Interview questions, which is against the rules of engagement. Also, please avoid using SMS kind of words. You can post any question irrespective of its complexity, but you should put some effort at your end referring documents, reading F1 or searching google or SCN before posting the question.

Many of the members here are interviewers in various companies and if you post many basic questions for a longer period, they may misunderstand your level of understanding concepts and functionalities. The skills in Understanding and analysing business processes and functionalities is always expected from a functional consultant.

Please do not take the suggestions as negative . My above suggestions are for your benefit only. All the members are always open to help others, but not against the rules of engagement.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u so much for giving advise but in this case i didn't copy from any ware actually i thought to know any difference is there or not  that is only the reason .bz i also want to be mentor like u

thank u so much  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

My suggestion is before posting a query try to execute your IDES system and if you are unable to find use with particular field , go to F1 and try to read that sap provide. i think most of your query's will be solved and you will get better exposure on SAP. and also my  one more request is if you think your question is answered please close the discussion with " ANSWERED" , that will be useful for future reference .

Once again i am appreciate for you R&D.

Thanks& Regards,

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u so much