Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total value field in shopping cart screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1.

We are using the SHOP IN 1 STEP trasnaction to create the shopping carts in our system.

Can someone please confirm if the fields "TOTAL VALUE" ,TAX AMOUNT" and "TOTAl VAL(GROSS)" should be visible as per the standard?

Somehow in our system,we are not able to see these fields under the ITEM OVERVIEW section as shown below:

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you configured no tax calculation (IMG: SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Tax calculation > Determine System for Tax Calculation), it is logic to not have those two fields displayed...

Just set "Tax calculation occurs in backend". Then, those two fields will be displayed.

If you really want to manage tax calculation, you have to do all necessary customizing.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello NM,

TOTAL VALUE" ,TAX AMOUNT" and "TOTAl VAL(GROSS) should be displayed in the bottom right corner per Standard. Can you please Right Click on the Item Overview and under User Settings you will find Invisible Elements. Please verify if by mistake you have Hide those fields. Please find below screen shot on where exactly you see in One step cart those values.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashwini,

Thanks for the response.However I was talking about the total value field just below the item overview section and not under ITEM details.

Thanks Ritesh and Laurent.

Laurent,

Yes,I did check the display logic for the fields and saw that it depends on the tax customization.

Howveer we have the option "Tax calculation occurs in backend" set in our system and hence I think as per the code logic for the dispaly of the fields,they should be displayed as you mentioned.

Ritesh,

Thanks a ton for the screenshots.

Can you please confirm what setting do you have in your system for the "TAX CALCULATION"?

As laurent mentioned,if it is the same as in our system i.e. "Tax calculation occurs in backend" than I might have to raise an OSS message with SAP to check if this is a bug in our system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello NM,

We are not using Tax Calculation in our SRM system but what Laurent mentioned is exactly correct settings you have to do if you plan to have Tax Calculation in SRM system and then Tax amount will be shown along with Total Gross.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

I'm bit confused now.

Laurent mentioned that with the settings "Tax calculation occurs in backend",the two fields should be displayed.

You also mentioned that in your system too the tax calculation doesnt happen in SRM system(I'm assuming so you also have the config setting "Tax calculation occurs in backend") and you can see the fields.

So now I think either there are some settings in our system which are influencing this display of the fields OR there is a bug in the system.

I will create an OSS message and update this thread accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NM,

Sorry for the confusion, What i meant is in our system Tax Configuration is set as No Tax Calculation thats why we do not have those field activated.

Did you set up Tax Calculation in Backend and still not able to see those Tax Value and Net Value fields in the screen?

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

We have set up Tax Calculation in Backend and still not able to see those Tax Value and Net Value fields in the shopping cart screen.

I have rasied an OSS message..Will update this thread once I have the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please select the line item and then click on "Details" button just above it.

It will take to the details section where all the fields should be visible.

Thanks & Regards,

Aswini