cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD to lmdb Sync not working for one system

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

We have one newly defined PIN system, dual stack, that will not show up in LMDB.  No idea why. 

SLD gets updated correctly, automatically and/or manually.  RZ70 from ABAP and SLD load from Java tech systems run correctly, but nothing moves forward from SLD to LMDB.

I've tried creating a shell in lmdb manually for it and running resynch from SLD, this fails with "Resync of Technical System not possible due to missing Data Supplier" error. 

I've deleted the system from SLD, tried reinitializing it there, shows up correctly there but won't move on.

Solman 7.1, NW7.11 for the new PIN system. 

LMDB update and notift jobs do not showing any errors, running as scheduled.  All other systems in LMDB seem to be getting their updates, manual resynchs work for them as well.

What would we have missed in the new system?  Running out of things to ask basis team to check for..

Thanks.

Bernie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

"Resync of Technical System not possible due to missing Data Supplier" is becoming a recurring nightmare.  Now we have a brand new nw7.3 system that is giving me this error as well.  Java stack only, SLD is updated correctly, but LMDB refuses to update. 

I manually created a shell fo that system and its database - trying to resync manually gives the error. 

There has to be some sort of config issue with this - it's popping up in multiple places.  I had hoped that this issue would go away with 7.3, but appears to be continuing.

We've checked the authorizations for the SLD users on that system and on the SLD, everything "appears" to be in order.

any thoughts/pointers appreciated. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have still the same error, but only for some systems?

Gruß

Toni