SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to identify MRO without meter read - MR status "01"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for a way to identify open meter read order with no meter read result for a specific date range.

My understanding it, I can use EABL table and check for any meter read doc with meter read status as 0 (Meter reading order created) but I am looking for a report/program or standard t-code which can give me this result.

I can’t use EL31 since it does not have field to populate MR status as input.

Before making any custom t-code or program, I want to confirm if there is any standard SAP deliverable I can use for this.

In addition, can anybody use program RELMADUE for this purpose. It seems take a lot of effort to activate this program and their follow up action. I simply want to report MRO with MR status as “01” and create BPEM cases.

Any suggestion

Regards,

Sanjoy

2 REPLIES 2

saivishnu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjoy,

As per my understanding you need MR status as input but there is no standard tcode to use MR status as input,but if you required MR status as output while finding open meter readings,you can use tcode: el32  (RELMADUE).

Enter Portion: xyz

period to :

MR reason:

selection:

fields.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

sai vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjoy,

You can have this report.

Try the below things.

Transaction EL31.

1) Select the button Portion or MRU- any one of them.- Enter the MRU /Portion here for which you wanted to have the report.

2) Click the Meter Reading Order Button

3) Here in below screen; you have options to enter "Schedule Meter Reading Date" as well- as it is your requirement to have a report for a certain date "from-to" period.

4) execute now.

5) In next screen select the button "Choose Layout" and in this there is a sub-option of "Change Layout"- select it.

6) Here you can drag the fields you want for example- MR status, MR scheduled date, MR Recorded and some other fields which are not avalilable in standard EL31 report output.

7) To match your report requirement select the fields from right hand table " Column Set" and take them into the left hand table of " Displayed columns" with the help of right/left arrows placed in between. you can also arrange the fields position like first column in the report or last.

😎 Once arranged in this way you can save this layout with the specific name. and use it in future.

9) next time when you execute - go to select layout- and choos your own layout to get the required report.

I hope this will solve your problem.

My Regards

Sachin