cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

I am trying to create a SNP prototype for a engineering industry. They do not have R/3 and want to see APO individually.

I have got stuck in creation of resource.I need to have Bucket Capacity and iam creating the resource as Multi mixed type.

I have also given the Start and end date in the header and also filled the     'General data' and 'Time cont capacity' tabs in the resource.

But still the SNP bucket is showing empty. I have also assigned the resource to the model and version.

Iam working on SCM7.0

1) How can i get SNP bucket capacity in multi mixed resource ?

2) Is it mandatory to maintain Time - Cont capacity for this ?

3) In the SNP baucket capacity tab we have a field 'Bucket Definition'. How is it used ?

Please advise.

Regards

KK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Did you try to create the resource under the Multimixed tab?  A mixed resource contains both time-continuous and bucket capacity.  For a multi-mixed resource, fill out the time-continuous tab with start and stop time, utilization (100%) and number of capacities.  The capacity list button will show you the capacity in hours.  On the SNP bucket tab, if you have selected time-continuous capacity (default), the Bucket Capacity list should show you the capacity in total hours per day.

Best Regards,

Mike