cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Costing on every line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scenario in which i am doing Sales Order Costing on each line items. But the issue is there are many line items on which we have to run Sales Order costing. Is there any possibility to run sales order costing on header level so that every line item will get its cost instead of running line by line. We are doing MTO scenario moreover Sales Order Variations happens most of the time in terms of BOM/Raw material new customer's requirement b4 production.

Kindly guide me what to do...

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to run the cost estimate for all the line items at a time. We can run the cost estimate in the sales order itself by selecting the line item and go to 'extras' tab and click on costing. Or else you can use ck51n to run cost estimate line item wise.

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj for the reply,

But i was curious what if someone is using many line items like Material-1 till Material-150 line items and for every line items we have to run cost estimate if this scenario what option we use or process we use.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still waiting for the valuable answer ....

Best Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sd Unknown,

i want suggest you as post this query in Financial plaese

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still waiting for the reply. Need Help...

Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SD,

Actually the costing is run by FI Gouys But as per my knowledge we have to use CK11,CK24 and Ck40N.

you have to run the CK40N for main item i mean FG material and child parents costing also running.

when ever you didnt run the costing for materials by that time the billing document will not generated.

so please see above transactions

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply . I am asking about Sales order Product Costing EK02. I know about CK11 but here i am asking in regards of Sales Order Costing (Product Costing). I have 5 lines of FINISH material and for every line i have to run cost estimate.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The Costing job will be done by CO Consultant, we are only concerned about values.

Since you are asking about it, this can be achieved by CK11N and CK24 as the materials are few.

CK11N - Run the costing with correct costing variant and date structure and save it

CK24 - Mark it and release it. So that the problem will get solved. Costing in MTS and MTO scenarios will be done through CK40N, CK11N and CK24 only. Infact, all costing estimates.

Please be very careful and take the help of CO Consultant

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You still not getting what i mean to say . I am doing product costing on every line items EK02. I am not talking about CK11n i have nothing to do with it i will get all the figures by CO. I have multiple lines and on each line i have to run product costing .