SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validate the FM Account Assignment for Budgeting

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I need an help please

sorry for my bad english.

I have a budget with a structure (imputation budget) consists of

Funds

Center manager

Position

functional Area

I have various combinations for 2 management centers A and B by example

The user of the center manager A select a position to budget B, and a functional area of A and Funds of B.

How do I stop this bad record and the user record the key combination right?

the data that do not exist as combination in the budget structure

greats

Augusto, Lima Peru

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to prevent using undefined combinations you have to use budget structure. Define budget structure in your FM area, activate its usage each year and create budgetary/posting addresses. Combination which is not created as an address, won't be allowed to be posted on.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to prevent using undefined combinations you have to use budget structure. Define budget structure in your FM area, activate its usage each year and create budgetary/posting addresses. Combination which is not created as an address, won't be allowed to be posted on.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Very Thank for you response

thanks for your answer.
I already I have a budget structure.
What is the next step?
activating the FMBS_VALID_ADDRESS badi?
but not as

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, if you have budget structure and 'budget address check' is activated when you assign your budget structure to your FM area, then you won't be able to post on a combination, which is not defined as budgetary address. There is no need in BADI implementation for this.

0 Kudos

Ok. .

thank you very much, attached an image with the route can be helpful if someone

0 Kudos

the 'budget address check' activated

the check active control verification of imputation for accounting but not for budget control verification. If any posted document is not in the structure will leave me an error message, that's fine.

But I wish the system to validate the imputation register with budget.

For example. Generated a maintenance order (pm), or a grafo (PS). the system allows me to record any combination so budget is incorrect.

you can activate this in SAP?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thta's 'posting address check', not budget check. There is another flag for it. Also, keep in mind, that only an entry which generates FM document will be checked.

0 Kudos

OK Eli,thanks

There is an option to validate imputation of budget and accounting, but not how to implement it. attachment figure.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you mean by 'attachment figure'

0 Kudos

sorry, I refer to the attached file, that shows the option

Datos maestros

Utilizacion de elemetos de imputacion

Estructura presupuestaria (BCS)

Add in empresariales para estructura presupuestaria

Validar imputaciones de presupuesto y contabilizacion en EP.

SAP ECC 6.0

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is an enhancement for budget structure... Why would you need one? And anywa, if even you require one, then there is no standard code there. You have to write it according to your needs.