cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Punchout Catalog third party web link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are configuring punch out catalog with SRM 7.0 in my organization to show it as a demo to various clients. I got configuration document for it but I need a third party web link which is OCI complianca and which is freely available to everyone. This will help me to configure punchout solution end to end and test functionality of punchout configuration as there is no client web link available with us which is OCI compliance and which I can use to test punchout configuration.

Kindly let me know if you have any idea regarding third party web link and how to access that and use that in punchout configuration.

Best Regards,

Kunal Sanghavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Kunal,

There is a web service where you can upload items and create your own OCI (or cXML) punchout catalog at www.rinktee.com.

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went through the link and found out it is really nice but have one question here. Site has Categories, Logo, Images to download, whether it has items (CSV File) also for download, If not then what should be uploaded in Items CSV File regarding field names and all. Also, whole punchout config. can you explain here. How I can display supplier information as well from Catalog to SRM Portal system ?

Best Regards,

Kunal Sanghavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

The sample CSV file is available for download and the intro-guide explains how to quickly get a site up and running. This webservice is currently a punchout catalog and supplier information is restricted to the catalog only. If you have additional questions please contact support on the site directly.

Regards,

Simon

Answers (0)