cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSCRIPT Add Window to Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to add a new Window that I created to an existing PAGE "LAST2".  Below is a summary of what I've done and where I have problems.

1) I went to WINDOWS tab and using EDIT dropdown I copied an existing WINDOW and named it INDEMNI2 and selected the option to copy existing text.

2) Went to Page Window for Page LAST2 (this is the page I want to update) and using the EDIT dropdown selected CREATE ELEMENT.

3) A list of about 8 WINDOWS appear in the box but the one I want does not apeear and I can not navigate to it.  This is where I'm stuck - I can't find the new WINDOW I created to put on the page.

Any advice would be helpful. Regards, Helen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two possibilities..

1. Try using page down on the list of Windows Pop-up-- it may be possible that Window is available on 2nd page of the Pop-up

2. When a Window is not appearing in the list, that means, that window is already assigned on the page in PAGE WINDOW..

Check and let me know if this solves your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Pop-up does not have a page down option.  Also, to your 2nd suggestion the new WINDOW is not on the PAGE WINDOW already.  It is strange, I have 4 pages (FIRST, NEXT, LAST, LAST2)  When I'm on PAGE WONDOW 'FIRST' and I do the EDIT dropdown and select CREATE ELEMENT my new WINDOW is in the selection.  But when I do the same thing on any of the other 3 pages my selection options is limited to the first 8 WINDOWS from the WINDOWS tab and it is in alphbetical order so I don't see my new one which starts with an 'I'.  Still unabe to navigate to it?