cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Fields (from Text-Table) to business cards on ESS Pers Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi professionals,

I`ve added 5 new business cards to ESS Personal Profile. For two of them I need help with one problem. These are IT0016 Contract data and IT0022 education data.

Business Cards contain P00016-CTTYP and P0022-AUSBI.

In the tables pa0016 and pa0022 there are only the IDs saved. The long texts are in the tables T547S (for CTTYP) and T517T (for AUSBI)

How can I get the long texts instead of the IDs to the business cards on the screen?

Cheers

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One additional hint:
I found this documentation:
http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/ess+Personal+Information+ui+enhancement+without+modific...

The described solution works only for Netweaver Portal not for NWBC - therefor I need it.

Cheers

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - I`ve got it by myself. Here - the solution for all, who stumbled over the same problem.

1.) Enhance structure HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_Rnnnn (nnnn = infotype) - add you fields to customer include

2.) Enhance Configuration for Business Card - add you fields to "Visible Columns"

3.) Implement BAdi HRPAD00INFTYUI

Your customized fields appear in structure "screen_structure" - add coding following this template (Example Stat1 Infotype 0000):

DATA ref_desc TYPE REF TO cl_abap_structdescr.

DATA lv_stat1 TYPE stat1.

DATA lv_sttxt TYPE text40.

FIELD-SYMBOLS <fs_structure> TYPE abap_compdescr.

FIELD-SYMBOLS <fs_fieldvals> TYPE ANY.

CASE screen_structure_name.

WHEN 'HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0000'.

ref_desc ?= cl_abap_typedescr=>describe_by_data( screen_structure ).

LOOP AT ref_desc->components ASSIGNING <fs_structure> WHERE name = 'STAT1'

OR    name = 'ZZ_STTXT'.

CASE <fs_structure>-name.

WHEN 'STAT1'.

ASSIGN COMPONENT <fs_structure>-name OF STRUCTURE screen_structure TO <fs_fieldvals>.

SELECT SINGLE text1 FROM t529u INTO lv_sttxt WHERE sprsl = sy-langu  AND   statn = '1'.

WHEN 'ZZ_STTXT'.

ASSIGN COMPONENT <fs_structure>-name OF STRUCTURE screen_structure TO <fs_fieldvals>.

<fs_fieldvals> = lv_sttxt.

WHEN OTHERS.

ENDCASE.

ENDLOOP.

Answers (0)