cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replinishment Process in WMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

Can anyone pls provide me the complete stepwise procedure for replinishment process in WMS,

Please provide customizing as well as stepwise process information.

Regards,

Charudatta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The link provided by Sridhar is the best one, still I will mention few steps below for configuration,

You have to do the WM-PP interface configuration and you have to active it.1

1) maintain the PSA (production supply area), you have to input sloc for which you want to stage material over here

2) you have to create replenishment movement type and assign it to storage type "100" in standard system movement type "319" is used for this purpose.

3) In "PP" tab you have to select "WM" options, whether you want to created TR/TO or both on production order release, if not you can stage material with LP10/LP11/LP12

4) Activate WM-PP interface.

Next you have to create "control cycle" for material+plant+PSA combination, here select the required destination bin or select as "dynamic" and also specify "Staging indicator". Once this done you are ready with interface.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The link provided by Sridhar is the best one, still I will mention few steps below for configuration,

You have to do the WM-PP interface configuration and you have to active it.1

1) maintain the PSA (production supply area), you have to input sloc for which you want to stage material over here

2) you have to create replenishment movement type and assign it to storage type "100" in standard system movement type "319" is used for this purpose.

3) In "PP" tab you have to select "WM" options, whether you want to created TR/TO or both on production order release, if not you can stage material with LP10/LP11/LP12

4) Activate WM-PP interface.

Next you have to create "control cycle" for material+plant+PSA combination, here select the required destination bin or select as "dynamic" and also specify "Staging indicator". Once this done you are ready with interface.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

Can you pelase provide me the stepwise procedure to execute this process.

Regards,

Charudatta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need any help during configuration, kindly let me know

br