Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

depot stock in Cut over.

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to upload Depot stock in Cut over strategy, since mother excise invoice(Plant->Depot) required for sale from Depot, we have planned putting stock in Plant and doing STO to depot with STO->DEL->Invoice->Migo->J1IG ,in this case excise entries will be posted again,since it is cutover data, company has already paid duty,so once i do J1IG, it will update books of excise, how to resolve this?

if i put stock directly in Depot by MB1C-561, while doing sale from Depot system will not get mother exicise invoice.

how to resolve this?

Reg,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please reclarify whether the cut-over is for parent plant or for depot ?  If the parent plant has already raised excise invoice, with that reference, you can very well complete the depot process right from MIGO, J1IG etc.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Cutover is for both Parent plant and depot, stock lies in depot, if we do STO->DEL->MIGO->J1IG, it will post the values in excise register, for that parent company has alredy paid excise duty to excise Dept. but for J1IJ, we need mother excise invoice.

Reg,

Amol

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

stock lies in depot

Please let me know whether whether excise invoice has been generated in parent plant for the stocks lying in Depot.  Also please note as per Excise rule, you are suppose to make sale invoice from depot only for those stocks inwarded and accounted in excise register.  Having said this, if any stock has been received in depot without an excise invoice from parent plant, then the parent plant should provide some manual invoice against which, depot can also carry out manual invoice showing the duty component clearly.  Once the process is streamlined, then this should be updated.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Lakshmipathi

for stock lies in depot, the excise invoice is already made in their legacy system and excise duty is paid,but in SAP to make excise invoice from depot J1IJ,we need excise in voice at depot(J1IG) which is not possible,since it will post the entries again in excise books and will make the company liable to make excise duty payment,manual maintenence of register is also not possible since stock will be there in depot and we need to reduces it as per dispatches.

also let me know, how to close thread in new SDN, since i get satisfactory answer

Reg,

Amol

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how to close thread in new SDN

If you click "Correct Answer" against any suggestion given by members, status of your thread will automatically get changed to "Answered".  On the other hand, you can click "Assumed Answered".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

J1IG means we are updating the RG23D register, which we can do the table entry for J1IG, through which we can resolve the same. you can find the J1IG entry while creating J1IJ too.

Kindly go through the same

Shibu chandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have one query on Updating RG23D.

We are at the stage of Cutover, Once the Initial Stock is uploaded for the Depo Plant, then how to update the RG23D register.

I have tried doing through J1IG, and giving input as Material Document number and Excise Group.

After that I click on Details button then It is asking for Internal Excise document number, but I don't have any Excise document as it is a Initial Stock uploaded.

Please assist me to resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While uploading stock with MB1C in  Doc.Header Text fileld mention mother excise invoice number.By using this material document number update stock by mentioning excise duties manually.Same you can reffer while doing J1IJ.

Regards,

Suresh Babu