cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old activities are being included in new assembled sca

0 Kudos

Hi

We are using SAP EHP1 FOR NW CE 7.1 SP9 and SAP MII 12.2 SP3 Fix 7 with NWDI and NWDS SAP NetWeaver 7.1 Composition Environment SP13 PAT0000. We are making transports to MIQ and MID via CTS + that is connected to a SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1  SP4.

We are working fine creating activities in MII and releasing in NWDS, then consolidate in NWDI,and assembled in CTS+.

The problem that whenever we assemble a new activity, the old activities are being added to the new scas, this is taking anytime exponencially more time any time. When we check the CBS, the old actiivites are inside the requests. As well as when we checked the scas in stmt we check there the old activities are included.

Do you have any idea about what we are doing wrong?

Thank you

Ruben Carreño

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you sure?

how you know the old activity is included?

0 Kudos

In different ways Jun WU..

1.- My last sample was a project with a helloworld.html that has a 1kb size. The sda that created the consolidation has 600MBs. (Not sure what it contains inside)

2.- If I go to the file manager and check the sdas files, we can see they come since 4kb to 600MBs, increasing size after each consolidation.

3.- If I go to CBS and check the contain of the activity, I can see inside the old activities inside

4.- If I go to stmt and check what the sca transport file has, it contains the old activities.

In MII i create activity, share project, check in and activate it. Then the only interaction with NWDS is when I released the activities in Transport View. Then I go to NWDI CMS Consolidation Tab, and make import, then assemble in Assembly Tab.

Do you have any idea what is wrong configurated ?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

assemble will pack all your DCs. so it is a big file.

what you have done are all correct.

0 Kudos

All my DCs ? exist any way to delete them? What I know we cant.

Exist any form to avoid this?

Thank you

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not that i know