cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value is 0 when refer to a value contract.

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi guys!!

I have post a question about this issue. however not solved.

My issue is after I refer to a value contract to create a standard order the net value is 0. no pr00 condition shows up. .... But when i dont refer to the VC. it has price.

what is the problem?? I did create a assortment module for the VC. i try different material and customer. it gave me the same result.

Help!!! many thanks.

Regards

peng

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yesterday we discussed the same issue with your link http://scn.sap.com/thread/3187953

now once you have assigned the assortment module to your VC, and saved, you should be in a position to create the release orders.

While you are creating the release orders, if you are not getting the values, means the pricing determinatin at Sales area + Customer Pricing Procedure + Doc Pricing procedure - condition type in OVKK is missing somewhere because as a thumb rule the pricing should pick up from these combi.

You also need to check if you have any reference condition types, which is not referenced or not maintained any condition records.

Are you getting any errors ? if yes what is it, please let me know.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing procedure determination might be missing. Please maintain pricing procedure determination in OVKK.

Thanks,

Vic Bodiwala

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy control , the pricing type should be D for the item category.

Regards

Harish

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I doubt it is the problem of maintainance of copy control.....

My value contract copy control configuration is as follow:

I tried:

1: after i refer the value contract to create  order. the item is 0 price.

2: when i manuallly add a item (not referencing the VC). the item is fine with price.

still need help. thank................

3: the first line is referenced by VALUE CONTRACT. the second one is entered manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you changed the copy control now? if so, create a new contract and check

Regards

Harish

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the copy control from the source item category to the target item category, please ensure that your pricing type is D. This will give the prices without any change from the contract.

I think your pricing type as of now is either B or C.

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

I maintained the copy control from wk1 to or. also tried copy quantity different selection. however i still get same result... NO price in my release order..... WHY. does anyone could help me. I cant be the only person have this issue.

thanks .