cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget display in Shopping Cart with WBS Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have budget check activated for shopping cart for SRM 7.0.  However, when I used WBS element, in the budget display "Budget of" column, the following is displayed: "No budget information exists." I would appreciate any help.

Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should refer SAP Note: 1081758 - FAQ: Budget Check/Display.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you both for all the replies. I have two WBS elements which have budget assigned to them. The first one has budget released at the level of the WBS and at the upper level of the project. The second one has budget released only at the project level. (I could see this information when I use transaction CJ30 in the backend.)

I do see the budget display accurately when I execute a SRM 7.0 shopping cart with the first WBS. However, for the second WBS, I get the message, "Budget information does not exist" in the Budget Of column.

Does budget have to be released at the level of the WBS for the budget display to show the correct values?

Many Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the SAP's help on Budget. Budget has to be at WBS element level to be reviewed in SRM.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/4f/b3e739e62b714be10000000a114084/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you for your help. It seems that the budget needs to be released at the WBS level. Probably makes sense since the budget display concerns the budget for the particular WBS. (I could not conclude with certainty that the information in link is saying clearly that budget needs to be released at the WBS  level.)

Thanks very much,

Champa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error you are getting made me think that there is chances that Budget is not maintained for particular WBS element in ECC system. Please verify with your FI team.

Thank you

Ritesh