cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does HTTP_AAE Adapter support ZIP content?

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am evaluating on receiving/sending zip payload from a 3rd party application to ECC integration. I have been exploring SOAP AXIS adapter and the HTTP_AEX adapter for this purpose. I am able to do this with the AXIS adapter but could not find any where if HTTP_AAE adapter supports adapter modules. I knew that the plain HTTP adapter present on the ABAP stack does not allow adapter modules but since the HTTP_AEX adapter is JAVA based, I am wondering if I could use an adapter module for receiving zipped content and unzipping it and forward it to the default adapter module.

Did anyone have an idea if this is possible on the HTTP_AAE adapter? Any input is appreciated.

Regards,

VJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see only the following mode of HTTP requests support in the help document. IMO, though it supports Form Based FIle upload, it does not support zip content directly.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/e4/a451e997364386a1f6f090c9ea17b6/frameset.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Netweaver is able to unzip a zipped HTTP request without the intervention of the Adapter Engine. Closing the thread.