cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments through email output from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client wants to send email from SAP sales order. Client requirement is to send the smartform PDF for the sales order along with the other attachments which he has attached to the sales order document.

Kindly guide.

Thanks

Sidharth Garg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your requirement is to send sales order confirmation as PDF and also send some more attachments which are attached to the sales order. I am not sure how to do it. please check the following link which i think might be useful to you

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harish,

Yes you are right. Along with the PDF smartform of sales order, I have to the other attachements which are attached to the sales order. I have configured to send the PDF attachment of the sales order through email, Its an standard functionality, But along with how to send the other attachements.

Also in your post i am not able to view the link.

Thanks

Sidharth Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for missing the link in my earlier reply.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/114450

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1891401

Just discuss the requirement with an ABAPer too.I thinks something can be done using ADOBE forms.I am also working on the same and surely will update you if i get a clear answer.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

Ask your Abaper first to write a routine for Medium External Send for your output type(Ba00 or Customized Out Put Type) and maintain in condition records(VV12) for your out put type and document type with Medium as 5(External Send) then automatically the mail will trigger to the respective person in the form of attachment.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the output determination procedure for the sales order.

Regards,

Raviteja         

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

go to NACE transaction and set transaction medium as per you requirement.

Thanks

VSA