cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with AF_Modules/PayloadZipBean giving java.io.EOFException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

We are using 7.11. I have created an xml file filA.xml and zipped this with win7 archive function-> A.ZIP

my scenario is this.

1) Read file A.ZIP (zipped file with ONE filA.xml)

2) unzip file (filA.xml) (always ONLY one) to payload

3) routing on payloadcontent to destA or destB

My problem is my adapter throws an exception java.io.EOFException

My module parameters is:

My errors from adapter:

I hope somebody can help

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Either the file is corrupt or PI cannnot work the WIN 7 archive algorithm (unprobable). Have you checked the file, can you extract it with another unzip tool ? Or you have you tried to create the zip file with another zip tool (e.g. Winzip) ?

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

We solved the problem. It was the authorization on the folder. After setting it to 777 (unix) it worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone who can help on this matter? Is it a basis problem?

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, You should also mention the parameter zip.filenameKey with the value. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I do not believe so. That is only needed to extract the filename to be used when zipping. I am UNZIPPING therefore it is not required as far as I can read in the docu.

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi bobby,

Hope, this is because of zip file type( for ex..Zipx). I also face the same issue while trying to unzip the file with Extension ZIPX. Please check the properties of the file you are trying to unzip. And compress the file with type .zip and try to pick the file using PI.

Regards

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thx for your answer but it is not a zipx file. It is zip

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

You are right Booby. I also tried with .zip file which created manually in WINZIP. It also facing the same problem.

But I tried to zip one flat file via PI using module Payloadzipbean and placed file in FTP. After that I processed the same zipped file via another Sender CC via module Payloadzipbean and its working fine.

So the problem is with .zip file which we created, I hope. Please check the same.

Thanks

Baskaran K